United Kingdom + Ireland: Fall 2016 [November 5th and 6th]

May 5th and 6th, 2018
oscar6662

Re: United Kingdom + Ireland: Fall 2016 [November 5th and 6th]

Postby oscar6662 » Thu May 12, 2016 4:00 pm

Nah, I want to help you guys. Be a part of organizing the festival.
By the way will the flight plans of ATC's and Pilots be uploaded in flightgear-atc.alwaysdata.net

If you are willing I can do some scenery work or an inaugration of some sort. Some thing that would not take me much time of that day.

Thanks very much. If you wanna help me and you know how to do it. (modeling ). I've would be very grateful because with 2 days I've made this. Heheh!

You know the feeling when you are trying to do somethink, you are 13teen, and then you start geting the feeling. I've been 4h here and I haven't done NOTHINK!!! :evil:
[url]Image[/url]

IM-RAN

Postby IM-RAN » Thu May 12, 2016 4:12 pm

I am very interested in modelling and texturing. Just tell me what you want and I'll see if I can get it done for you. Buildings Airport additional etc.etc.

What exactly did you mean by you're 13teen and sitting 4hrs and got nothing.

FIY, I am going to sleep, so don't wait around for me to reply, I'll reply tomorrow, my time.
Just to make sure you aren't going to stay on your PC waiting for my reply.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu May 12, 2016 4:43 pm

great to know Im-ran
He is working on getting some 3d models for Manchester Airport (EGCC)
Feel free to jump at 3d on any building there.

IH-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu May 12, 2016 8:16 pm

PilotDjim wrote:YOU ARE NOT HAVING LONDON CENTER SOUTH. I ALREADY HAVE THAT.!!!

Djim/KOL

Chill out.
There is actually TWO london South Centers (Terminal areas).

For now, give me a day or two to prepare a post on how the UK airspace is organized, and what positions exists and are available, and from there we keep talking.

IH-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Fri May 13, 2016 11:21 am

Oscar, if you need help with that... I am no expert as seen in Kansai's cargo apron, but I might be able to give you a few tips?
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Yah If you allow me to make you questions I will do that hehe there are a bunch of them. At the moment SM is helping and I am going torequest him to get a session inside his PC to see how he does the thinks.
[url]Image[/url]

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Fri May 13, 2016 1:36 pm

oscar6662 wrote:Yah If you allow me to make you questions I will do that hehe there are a bunch of them. At the moment SM is helping and I am going torequest him to get a session inside his PC to see how he does the thinks.

Sure! Go ahead :)
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri May 13, 2016 1:42 pm

I try to follow that all and my head spins. Maybe, before the Festival, someone can make an easy map who to contact at which area ... because right now, my limited understanding is, I have to find an ATC, any ATC, and he has to point me to the right one. Please, keep in mind, you have to deal with some not so proficient commercial pilots.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Catalanoic

Postby Catalanoic » Fri May 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Hey people! I've read most of the posts of this thread, so well organised festival by the time, congrats! As some people knows i haven't contributed to much in the latest Japan edition because i'm currently improving LEBL (Barcelona) for the next FG build but when published i'll manage to help you for UK and Ireland scenery, mostrly 3D modelling. Maybe i can focus on the ATC supported and largest airports listed on the first post (i dont checked the status yet), also contributing for the main airports with new models, texturing, placing some shared objects, etc. but also some structures out from these airports. Until november we've much time to list some important tasks and it will be good to know if there're some areas that have priority to improve.

I'll be here and post my works, but anyway I will also be in the official FG forum.
Thanks

PS: ATC support in Gibraltar (LXGB) would be good

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri May 13, 2016 3:24 pm

I drop out of ATCing, I refuse to work with KOL.

Return to “The Festival”