United Kingdom + Ireland: Fall 2016 [November 5th and 6th]

May 5th and 6th, 2018
Octal450

Re: United Kingdom + Ireland: Fall 2016 [November 5th and 6th]

Postby Octal450 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:08 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:Josh was not told not to ATC a given position. He told me he didn't want to be at london anymore, and I have no problem with that. I invited him for Talla (to control center for me in Scotland) and then Josh quit again. Again; I have no problem with that either...

I quit after someone told me I could not be my position!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

IAHM-COL wrote:Falcon: He is a pilot, not an ATC. So what he agrees or not here seems not a game changer, either. Currently, Josh as well, he is not listed as an ATC for this event. If Josh wants a position, that's fine. But it must be a position that's available. There's no 100 nm ranges or I take any pilot landing X or Y. That makes no sense, and it just calls for terrible caos in a place like london, where airports are within ten nm of each other.

You Fail again to understand me and Falcon's point! Please READ our POSTS!!!!

IAHM-COL wrote:ACI: last time we spoke on mumble he had perfect clarity of his airspace. He explained to me his position, and nailed. He did not mention having any sort of misunderstanding of his airspace.

Bravo1ATC: We'll need to talk to see what's available and determine what he can offer.

Please figure it out. I don't like fights in the community.

I am fine with having ATCs, but not 10 ATCs in one tiny space. Who wants to control a plane for 4 seconds?

If you have a position open that is not crowded, let me know. I'd still like to participate if I can, without dealing with confusing stuff.

By the way: I mean no offense to anyone. Just sharing my opinion.

Josh

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:16 pm

it0uchpods wrote:
If you have a position open that is not crowded, let me know. I'd still like to participate if I can, without dealing with confusing stuff.

ATC positions (offered and Open)

The Airspace in U.K is divided in Area Controlers, Terminal Controllers, and APP/TWR controllers.
For this event we have volunteers at all levels, and we are preparing to offer a very fun/realistic and at the same time casual experience to the FG Festival Pilots
Below I am listing what's currently programmed. This list can change. Other ATC volunteers please post in this thread and contact IAHM-COL or Elgaton for coordination purposes.

AREA CENTERS
Scotish and London, and Shannon Ireland
  • Scottish Moray AC: Callsign; EGPX_MO, Frequency: 129.225. Controller: Open
  • Scottish West AC: Callsign; EGPX_WS, Frequency: 127.275. Controller: Legoboyvdlp
  • Shannon AC Callsign; EISN_CT, Frequency: 131.15. Controller: SHM
  • London Lakes AC Callsign; EGTTS10, Frequency: 128.15. Controller: Open
  • London Daventry AC, Callsign: EGTTS28, Frequency: 127.105. Controller: T-URBO
  • London Clacton AC, Merged with London Hurn AC
  • London Hurn AC, Callsign: EGTTS20, Frequency: 135.050. Controller: elgaton
  • London Strumble AC, Disabled for FGUK operations only

TERMINAL CENTERS
Scotish and London, and Dublin Ireland
  • Talla TC Callsign, EGPX_TL, Frequency: 126.30. Controller: IAHM-COL (OR OPEN IF ATC411 WANTS IT)
  • East TC, Merged with Stafa TC
  • Wallasey TC, Merged with Stafa TC
  • Stafa TC, Callsign, EGPX_ST, Frequency: 134.425. Controller: Oscar
  • Dublin TC, Callsign, EIDW_CT, Frequency: 129.175. Controller: SHM
  • London NW TC, Callsign, EGTL_NW, Frequency: 119.775. Controller: T-URBO
  • London REDFA TC, Merged with London NE TC
  • London NE TC, Callsign, EGTL_NE, Frequency: 118.825. Controller: ATCJay
  • London SE TC, Callsign, EGTL_SE, Frequency: 120.525. Controller: DjimPilot. ACI is DJimPilot is unavailable
  • London SW TC, Callsign, EGTL_SW, Frequency: 134.125. Controller: ACI

Manned Airports (TWR/APP)
See Skyvector for airspace references;
  • Edinburgh EGPH, Callsign, EGPH_APP, Frequency 118.70, Controller: IAHM-COL
  • Belfast EGAA, Callsign EGAA_APP, Frequency 128.50, Controller: Legoboyvdlp
  • Dublin EIDW, Callsign EIDW_APP, Frequency 121.10. Controller: SHM
  • Manchester EGCC, Callsing EGCC_APP, Frequency 135.00. Controller: Oscar
  • Birmingham EGBB, Callsing EGBB_APP, Frequency 118.05. Controller: T-URBO
  • London Standsted EGSS, Callsing EGSS_APP, Frequency 120.625. Controller: ATCJay
  • London City EGLC, Callsign EGLC_APP, Frequency 132.70. Controller: elgaton
  • London Heathrow EGLL, Callsing EGLL_APP, Frequency 119.725. Controller: PilotDJim. ACI if PilotDJim is unavailable
  • London Gatwick EGKK, Callsing EGKK_APP, Frequency 126.825. Controller: ATC1337. ACI if ATC1337 is unavailable

Notes
  • If you have multiple positions listed above, you are expected to use the callsign and frequency of your highest level. Example Legoboy will log as EGPX_WS and serve all the way to ground in EGAC/EGAA
  • Use the manned aerodrome list to know where to launch openradar or ATCpie.
  • If you want to participate, in any open position, contact us (IAHM-COL in thejabberwocky forum, or elgaton in the Flightgear Forum. For any airport not listed, the position of TWR/APP is open! :)

See the first post re-tweeted above. See the open positions :D
As you see, Talla EGPX that was your before is still open. Also, I guarantee that is not crowded, and it will offer you lots of airspace for yourself alone. + An airport to get all the way to ground (Glasgow)

London: London is very crowded. That's the way it is. British-men built all those airports touching each other. That is the situation. You can't expect fit yourself in london and not finding yourself in a crowded situation.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:17 pm

@ Bravo1ATC: Would you consider taking London Lakes?

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Okey so what do I do.

I'd like a position with planes in the air, what is TC?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Talla covers any aircraft flying into/outo Scotland below FL350. Anyone coming or going to Edingburgh or Glasgow goes there.

If you offer Talla, you get Glasgow (all the way to ground). And pilots entering the EGPH airspace goes to me, leaving EGPH airspace goes to you.

There should be enough traffic there on the festival, but far from London to keep the cool

R.M.S.

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:35 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:Talla covers any aircraft flying into/outo Scotland below FL350. Anyone coming or going to Edingburgh or Glasgow goes there.

If you offer Talla, you get Glasgow (all the way to ground). And pilots entering the EGPH airspace goes to me, leaving EGPH airspace goes to you.

There should be enough traffic there on the festival, but far from London to keep the cool

OK I'll take it.

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:37 pm

What about Gibraltar, no airspace restriction hahaha!!!!
[url]Image[/url]

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:38 pm

it0uchpods wrote:
IAHM-COL wrote:Talla covers any aircraft flying into/outo Scotland below FL350. Anyone coming or going to Edingburgh or Glasgow goes there.

OK I'll take it.

I'll set you at Talla EGPX with Glasgow again

IH-COL

R.M.S.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:50 pm

Good
I updatd the first post then

R.M.S.

aiannuzzi99

Postby aiannuzzi99 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Why dont we all just have fun?

ACI

Return to “The Festival”