An Open Letter to Curt Olson

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
Lydiot

Re: An Open Letter to Curt Olson

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 12:22 am

jwocky wrote:So, even if the comparison in behavioural terms is entirely correct, you don't want to hear it ... now, that says more about you than me.

In behavioral terms you can be compared to Hitler. So can a lot of people. The question is if there's a net-positive benefit to making that comparison.

jwocky wrote: On another note, I ask you politely to edit your post, you went down in the f-word language, probably a result of too much rage after I hurt your political correct sensibilities, nevertheless, well ... it doesn't become you ...

Wow, double-zing.

No, I won't edit it.

jwocky wrote:And on the point, you may don't like the comparison but I can defend it on a strictly scientific base and thus, the comparison stand, whether you use f-words and want me to wrap my brain about your poor sensible political correct soul. So, you got my pity for that, but I'm afraid, that is all you get from me in this matter.

I expect nothing from you in terms of intellectual capacity. The fact that you see less of a problem comparing someone to an infamous Nazi than seeing the word "fuck" speaks volumes of you.

jwocky wrote:Your special brand of "constructive communicating" outs you for my taste too much as someone who thinks, in his infinite arrogance, he can say others what to do

Well, again - and feel free to ignore this for the millionth time - I didn't tell you to shut up, I recommended that you drop the Nazi-references.

If you can't wrap your head around the difference between telling someone what to do and recommending someone do something then.....well, not much can be done to help you probably.....

jwocky wrote:and because he one time acted in favour of basically everyone, now all the others who did the same and more have forever to kiss his feet or you label them "incapable" with "a f****** brain" ... and that, Lydiot, is not going to happen!

I take it that you think I'm looking for gratitude for standing up for people when they got banned. That's not why I wrote what I wrote. I wrote it to explain that I carry no favors with Curt and the rest, that I know that I don't, and that it was never a goal of mine and that I never made any such efforts.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 12:25 am

KL-666 wrote:Not really, i am kind of completely missing the point. if Jwocky wants to call someone Eichmann, that is his thing. My thing is different. yet in the mean time here people can cooperate peacefully.

So what?

KL-666 wrote: And that can not be said of the other forum.

kind regards, Vincent

On the other forum people will know that there have been comparisons to Nazis. Do you really not think a fair amount of users will get turned off to arguments that are legitimate when they are veiled in such language? And do you not think there's a good reason for considering how people other than this smaller group perceives the message?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri May 06, 2016 12:28 am

Lydiot wrote:I expect nothing from you in terms of intellectual capacity. The fact that you see less of a problem comparing someone to an infamous Nazi than seeing the word "fuck" speaks volumes of you.

Just something else to add. This is a reiterative time you try to belittle someone that contends you by making a direct or indirect questioning on intelligence.
Last time I recall we stopped on a truce this was not due to repeat :(

<I expect nothing from you in terms of intellectual capacity> sounds to me somehow like an indirect way of doing the same "an idiot" insult.
The problem here, I feel, is that (using Thorsten paraphernalia) an insult is an insult is an insult.

No matter if you throw it straight or if you play the Shakespeare to go at it.

:x :oops: :|
Kind of dissapointing, unless I am also missing something here.

(on the rest, OK you two disagree, and I am fair game with that)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:31 am

Lydiot,

Go reading the Mumble subject. Curt backs off from Jwocky because he is threatened with legal action. I stated that i would not do such thing, and Curt does not back off on me. Who is gay here?

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 12:46 am

IAHM-COL wrote:
Lydiot wrote:I expect nothing from you in terms of intellectual capacity. The fact that you see less of a problem comparing someone to an infamous Nazi than seeing the word "fuck" speaks volumes of you.

Just something else to add. This is a reiterative time you try to belittle someone that contends you by making a direct or indirect questioning on intelligence.
Last time I recall we stopped on a truce this was not due to repeat :(

<I expect nothing from you in terms of intellectual capacity> sounds to me somehow like an indirect way of doing the same "an idiot" insult.
The problem here, I feel, is that (using Thorsten paraphernalia) an insult is an insult is an insult.

No matter if you throw it straight or if you play the Shakespeare to go at it.

:x :oops: :|
Kind of dissapointing, unless I am also missing something here.

(on the rest, OK you two disagree, and I am fair game with that)

Who cares? Is comparing someone to Eichmann a compliment?

Let's not pretend that Jwocky is something he isn't. He not only doesn't give a shit about civility, or being "PC" as he calls it, he proudly proclaims his standing up against it and "speaking the truth". So why should anyone else behave any different? What difference does it make if he belittles others and if I call him ***********? It's the same thing. He thinks he can prove someone is Eichmann-light, I can prove that I expect nothing of his intellectual capacity.

You tell me what difference there is, and you tell me what forum you want, and you tell me what you're going to do about it - in ALL instances...

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 12:49 am

KL-666 wrote:Lydiot,

Go reading the Mumble subject. Curt backs off from Jwocky because he is threatened with legal action. I stated that i would not do such thing, and Curt does not back off on me.

I have absolutely no idea what the above has to do with anything I said. Can you explain?

KL-666 wrote: Who is gay here?

Kind regards, Vincent

I don't know. You? Why are you using the word "gay" as a pejorative?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri May 06, 2016 12:54 am

Oh Lydiot, you don't get it. Because in your mentally you are like a used car salesman. You sell something you know it doesn't work just for the personal feeling of success. And while you can't really, in behavioural terms compare me to Hitler, that is just such a baseless zero-logic claim you made as so many others, I can prove my point in the Eichmann comparison by Stuart's actions and posts. So once more you are forced to support your point with empty word shells, fact-free claims and personal insults. The Lydiot as we know and love him, yay!
On a personal remark, I am not a used car salesman. I will not paint a lemon nice. We didn't start this war, but we are in a position that all our projects here work fine. We don't need to claim, they work because they are already proven to work. So, logically, any possibility to any form of cooperation can be only considered if

- FGMEMBERS and TerraGit become official parts of the FlgihtGear world
- the culture over there changes and that includes the removal of Bugman and Stuart as moderators
- the inner Star Chamber like circle is dissolved and integrated into the bigger community

and yes, those are demands. They can fulfil them and there is a base or they don't then there isn't. At this point, we don't need to bother, we can wait because short of a Scorched Earth tactics (as hinted for MP by Hooray), they have nothing in hands that can hurt us. So, they started a war and by all means, this war is already over. And we are not in this position because we always played the political correct smiling used car salesman. Lets be honest here, I am not like you ... I give a shit about what a naive guy far from the reality thinks about me. I am not the guy you call if you want it to be played behind closed doors with a dagger in the back and perpetual empty smile. I am the guy you call when you need a good defence because this other guy stabs you always in the back. I am not the guy who smiles at an attack, I am the one who makes the attacker eat it. The same line about my "fucking brain" you bubbled out in your rage was years before you even knew me bubbled out by a guy who had killed eight elderly. He compalined about my fucking brain because that was what led me to him. The same assumption about what I am capable and not capable to do was made by others before you. Some of them admittedly rather dangerous and unpleasant people. They all had the same stupid ideas about what I am capable to or not ... and I got a lot of them over the years and I think, I will get me some more. So, walking day by day through that kind of blood and gore and confrontation, do you really think, you are in any way able to impress me, Lydiot? Or change me?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:54 am

Lydiot,

If you are not into gays, have gay friends, you may have a problem with the word gay. but for gays and hetero friends it just means girly. If you can understand as you may be a super hetero.

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 12:57 am

KL-666 wrote:Lydiot,

If you are not into gays, have gay friends, you may have a problem with the word gay. but for gays and hetero friends it just means girly. If you can understand as you may be a super hetero.

Kind regards, Vincent

Ok, so do this then:

Instead of asking "who is gay here", choose a different word that carries the same meaning as you intended when you used the word "gay", and instead of asking "who is" just say who is. So, just tell me who is what. Then I understand what you mean.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:01 am

Lydiot,

Just read the original post and make your own choice. how about that?

kind regards, Vincent

Return to “Club of the Banned”