The End of Free Speech? Turn to the Community.

Free speech and open source development
SkyBoat

Re: The End of Free Speech? Turn to the Community.

Postby SkyBoat » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:17 am

Fascinating. Those of you who so self-righteously thought you were schooling me on the history of the F-word are unaware of the briiliant work of George Carlin, Whoopi Goldberg, and Flip Wilson, just to name a few. You are all verbal tenderfoots with no capacity to comprehend the concept and power of civility in an argument.

Your reliance on one profane word renders your entire statement a projection of your inability to express yourself with any degree of mastery of the English language. George Carlin knew the difference and that's why he was so funny. You dont.
SkyBoat

"Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large. Then make the dream real."
Donald Douglas

SkyBoat

Postby SkyBoat » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:40 am

@bomber: RE: Tollerance and Free Speach

Okay, in that thread you demonstrated you can, in fact, conduct a civil argument. You virtually proved all my points that you been throwing a fit over in this thread. And you were not wearing your moderator hat while you were posting all those comments . Like I said, I would not have given you the option on that dual-identity.

Since I now know what an advanced level of English you actually have (see below), from my perspective as an Administrator, here's the deal. I'm honoring Israel's agreement with you, but when those terms expire, you will be negotiating with me. And no, don't bother trying to bargain over this one. The backroom work is done.

(BTW, either the misspelling of "tollerance and free speach" was a clever ruse to get people's attention or you need to realize there is no spell-check in the subject line.)
SkyBoat

"Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large. Then make the dream real."
Donald Douglas

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:56 am

I have no idea what he's just written...

Simon.

P.S.

I've always been a bad speller, I was taught using the Ita technique and it kinda didn't work.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:44 am

N3266G wrote:
bomber wrote:Continue with your present course and you've been warned.

Whats a pansy like you going to do to a site moderator? Ban him?

EDIT: In hiensight that last part that I wrote was more immature than intended.

Actually it was mainly incorrect.

However your initial homophobic question is interesting.

What I will continue to do is voice my objections.

"However the bottom line is you're a moderator.... this thread is an act of instigation which is at odds with your role here."

Simon.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:02 pm

Bomber,

Many times you have repeated lies and libel about me now. What is your game? Do you think that repeating lies and libel in a loud fashion makes it true? Here is the latest example in one and the same post. http://thejabberwocky.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=978&start=40#p19543

Bomber wrote:the whole debacle with Vincent and Jwocky calling us names

I can not speak for others, but this is a lie about me. Have a look at all the threads since "Free speech" of wich you started many. You will find yourself shouting names at me, and me answering nicely to the things that have been said.

Bomber wrote:Jwocky and Vincent are to stop baiting Lydiot and others

I have spent already too much time on explaining to you what libel is. For the last time: Assumptions about motives like the intention to bait, have not been proven by you, and can not be proven in general. In my countries courts you shall be convicted to rectify your libel.

Your continuous spreading of lies and libel about me is really getting too nasty to just let go. The most worrying thing about your behaviour is that you are successful with your scheme. SHM and Oscar start believing your repeated fake information. Either you apologize and stop with that behaviour, or i shall be done with you. No more chance of any sympathetic thought towards you.

Kind regards, Vincent

==bomber==

Postby ==bomber== » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Vincent...

I'm going to assume that the misunderstanding between us is because English isn't your native language, that the subtle nuances are just not second nature to you.

When I say your posts were written to bait Lydiot, it could well be that you don't realise that this is the case. Your argument is that it wasn't intentional, well I can accept it was a genuine mistake on your part but you have to accept that you're making it.

I can only assume that it'll be you taking me to court... under those circumstances you'll have to prove I've lied about you by presenting evidence of my lies of that your post was of a baiting nature.
I'll then quote your opening post and show how it could have been written achieving the same goals but without an obvious quote or pulling any individual into an argument. I'll also quote the owner of this forum saying that you have prior history of throwing down bait down to pull Lydiot into an argument. I'll also show how as your roll as moderator you were privy to information about Lydiots prior postings and Jwocky's complaint about him that you adjudicated over. I'll show how this knowledge influenced you into making the initial topic post and that I'm well within my rights to question the validity of a forum moderator instigating an argument. I'll quote the owner and admin of this forum requesting that a moderator 'lead by example '

Please don't call me a liar again... it's very insulting.

Simon.

PS. What I find saddening is that not one member of the forum owner/admin team has had a quiet word with you and said enoughs enough.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:38 pm

That's it, i am done with you liar.

Vincent.

==bomber==

Postby ==bomber== » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:49 pm

Reported by ==bomber== « Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:47 pm

I've asked him not to call me a liar...

I ask now to be able to quote jwocky from the moderators forum where he admits that Vincent does throw down bait to Lydiot and that it's this that ultimately led to the forum turning into a flamefest.

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:55 pm

SkyBoat wrote:Fascinating. Those of you who so self-righteously thought you were schooling me on the history of the F-word are unaware of the briiliant work of George Carlin, Whoopi Goldberg, and Flip Wilson, just to name a few. You are all verbal tenderfoots with no capacity to comprehend the concept and power of civility in an argument.

Your reliance on one profane word renders your entire statement a projection of your inability to express yourself with any degree of mastery of the English language. George Carlin knew the difference and that's why he was so funny. You dont.

By talking about the choice of words you try to redirect the discussion from the actual issues.

You're fooling nobody.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Bomber,

I have explained perfectly well to you how you wrong me with your lies two posts ago. Do you suffer some sort of dementia that you can not remember what has been explained to you two posts ago?

Vincent

Return to “Free Speech”