An interesting thought, maybe a conspiracy theory

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
Lydiot

Re: An interesting thought, maybe a conspiracy theory

Postby Lydiot » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:53 am

LesterBoffo wrote:I should not get involved in these muddlemarches, but it is funny to read JWocky's neconservative biases that echo 9/10ths of the wack job Rightwing news and misinformation sources. It's like they get the same daily feeds on what's wrong with their other halves, I mean it must all be agreed upon ahead of time so there's no dissent or even a bit of a discrepancy. :lol:

This forum needs a "like" button........
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:53 pm

And here happened exactly what I predicted. Nobody looked up the Amendments to the Constitution, did you? Nobody looked up the history of the KKK? Nobody looked up any of the names, I mentioned? But hey, it's all FOX News ... it is all Neoconservative ... so it can't be true. Why? Because your ideology told you so? Without looking up the facts? So, who looks more stupid? The one who knows and speaks out the real world facts? Or the ones in denial of the real world facts to follow wide-eyed the stories,. their leaders told them? I am honestly not a big fan of the Führer-concept, I prefer to look up things.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi Jwocky,

The thing is that you come up with all sorts of stuff of 1800 or so. We have to deal with current policies of parties. If i follow your thought pattern, i can not vote on any party in The Netherlands, because they all were strong proponents of slave trade hundreds of years ago. And another thing, you can barely buy any German products, because many industrials were nazi's.

So really, i think we have to look at the current policies.

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:46 pm

The point is, I came up with all kinds of stuff from 1800 TILL TODAY ... Hilary Clinton, whose first political mentor was Fulbright the KKK man is running for President RIGHT NOW! So, we talk about a consistent pattern of lies, rewriting history and selling an artificial picture.
Democrats run RIGHT NOW on a lie, they implemented in 1964. RIGHT NOW, this second ... but because liberals are obviously not able to read more than few lines and draw the conclusions from a pattern going on since more than 150 years TILL RIGHT NOW, the fall for it over and over again.
So ... I am sorry that you are so predictable and played the liberal emergency brake and that you feel so under pressure to talk you way out of this, but, hey, reality just knocked on your door. Which is a sad thing, because European liberals are not even involved in this pattern, as I wrote twice, because repeat helps with liberals sometimes, this is all about the so-called liberals in the US who don't even follow liberalism but an entirely different agenda.

LesterBoffo

Postby LesterBoffo » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:06 am

jwocky wrote:And here happened exactly what I predicted. Nobody looked up the Amendments to the Constitution, did you? Nobody looked up the history of the KKK? Nobody looked up any of the names, I mentioned? But hey, it's all FOX News ... it is all Neoconservative ... so it can't be true. Why? Because your ideology told you so? Without looking up the facts? So, who looks more stupid? The one who knows and speaks out the real world facts? Or the ones in denial of the real world facts to follow wide-eyed the stories,. their leaders told them? I am honestly not a big fan of the Führer-concept, I prefer to look up things.

You should assume I don't know these 'facts' at your own peril. I'm all to keenly aware of how the Right tries to smear the opposition by subtly twisting half truths to fit their biases. You don't think I've already haven't heard most of all your spiel from other sources, you're naive indeed.

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:06 pm

So, a "liberal" avoids the fact discussion and just accuses any opponent of his ideology of "smearing" his party leaders ... what is new, Lester? Lets start at the beginning. Do you claim, the Civil War didn't happen?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:10 pm

Liberals while smoking pot accuse the poor conservatives of all sorts of nasty things. What else is new? No need to start crying and run to mommy.

Kind regars, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:12 pm

It is amazing how desperate all self-proclaimed liberals try to avoid any dealing with the real facts. So, Vincent, are you in denial about the US Civil War, yes or no. Did it happen or not?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:15 pm

I have some indications that the civil war might have happened.

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:16 pm

wriggle wriggle, the liberal ... yes or no, did it happen or not?

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”