Every vote counts

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
Lydiot

Re: Every vote counts

Postby Lydiot » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:07 am

lol....

You know all the leading politicians are reptilians, right? I read it online....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:49 am

Don't know about the reptilians thing, the websites you read must be quite "strange". But I guess, you make just another try to dismiss any dirt about your candidate as Internet rumor. Well, your problem is, you can do that successfully to other Hilary supporters, they never go and actually investigate, but you can't do that successfully with someone who works serial killer cases since many years and has a thousand other ways to get information.

See, we had all of this already in a smaller scale. For example in Suffolk Co. A lot of people said, Burke and Spota were dirty. But because both were Democrats and member of the Democrat's prostitute party ring there, of course, no investigation happened. Well, so it looked. Actually the FBI had their eyes on them. So for years, lefties from the East Coast jumped everybody who said a word ... but now, Burke sits in prison, he got a 46 months sentence in a plea deal, and Spota is under fire, we will see how that plays out. But till it is played out, thousands of mindless followers of their party loyalty will dismiss everything as mere Internet rumors. And that is only one example for such Democrat corruption cases. Chicago, Bell, Flint, ... how many do you need to learn? Sometimes, I think, an infinite number ... so yes, read sites that make those reptilian stories up and have your fun.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Good luck to all presidential candidates today.

I wish the U S A electoral college lots of wise today ;)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:20 pm

jwocky wrote:Don't know about the reptilians thing, the websites you read must be quite "strange".

The claim of reptilians is about as daft as the claims you're making, so I assumed you believed in reptilians.

jwocky wrote: But I guess, you make just another try to dismiss any dirt about your candidate as Internet rumor.

She's not my candidate and I won't vote for her.

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:21 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:Good luck to all presidential candidates today.

I personally hope Hillary and Trump both lose. I was about to say that the US deserves better, but that's only partially true.

IAHM-COL wrote:I wish the U S A electoral college lots of wise today ;)

If recent events are any indication wisdom is sorely lacking in the US.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:22 am

Our news service has a man in the field who is always sent to places where nothing happens. Here is one of his reports on location. You do not need to understand Dutch to understand that nothing is happening where he reports from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUbvgNKAPvE

Now he is assigned to the Clinton election night location. This can only mean one thing: Nothing is going to happen there. So i predict Trump wins the election :-)

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

@KL-666: Comes down to the math: Since California has so many electoral votes, Trump need Florida and Ohio. Florida is narrow, but Clinton leads by 30,000 votes atm, and Ohio we won't hear anything about it till 90 minutes more.

@Lydiot: See, the fun part is, a real stupid believes everything, someone with a motive to lie about things tells him. An intelligent man does research. You claimed, without any research done, what I wrote is daft ... what does that make you?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:08 am

lol......

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:16 am

Looks like the US actually could get a President who likes to grab women by the pussy.

Good call America.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:19 am

I think that comment, Lydiot, missed the mark on what is actually reproachable on that video :$
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”