Every vote counts

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
Lydiot

Re: Every vote counts

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:26 am

Explain.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:30 am

explain exactly what? what was reproachable in the video? or why "grabbin' pussy" is not exactly the reproachable part of it?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:31 am

Both.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:38 am

Read:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent

This is probably what I couldn't find clearer that future President Trump meant to embrace.

Sexual actions by themselves, I don't find reproachable. I bet you many other presidents and or world leaders (if they are heterosexuals) have done it too. And I feel being heterosexual and enjoy the beauty of women don't disqualify people from being World leaders either.

The part it didn't fit well with me is the entitlement. Because one has "power" of some sort, can just do it to anyone without seeking and acquiring consent.

On this, I feel, sometimes we feel power and money will get people easier "consent" from a female counterpart. It could be. I don't know. But on this topic, the entitlement is what does not sit well with me. It still does not. But I do see future President Trump failed on expressing himself out of being a bit too boisterous on that bus.

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:45 am

I have a good time seeing all those left-wing "journalists" wriggling and depseratly trying to explain how this could happen. Seems, they blame the voters ... lol, yeah, right ... but see, that is exaclty the problem. Some people never look into what is said about one candidate because they are ideologically blindfolded and follow their leaders while they of course believe everything that is said about the other candidate. So, we had the choice between one candidate who was part of some macho talk in the 1970s and 80s and one who is probably a killer, definitively a traitor and also definitively a security risk, but Lydiot, void of any ability to do research into "his" candidate, can't see that, it is just beyond his abilities. And so, he has to spill a little bit more hate.

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/ A Facebook page, a friend (African-American, former Army officer) sent me. Enjoy!
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 am

IAHM-COL wrote:On this, I feel, sometimes we feel power and money will get people easier "consent" from a female counterpart. It could be. I don't know. But on this topic, the entitlement is what does not sit well with me. It still does not. But I do see future President Trump failed on expressing himself out of being a bit too boisterous on that bus.

We actually agree, and it wasn't the act itself that I was objecting to. What two consenting adults do to each other is none of my business, regardless of if that's the librarian around the corner or president of the USA. So we agree there I think.

I also agree with you that the issue is consent, but I think it runs a bit deeper than you imply. We're really left with two bad options:

1: Trump spoke the truth, and if he did then by today's standards he committed sexual assault by grabbing women there and by kissing them without consent. You're right that his stature would make that easy to get away with, and no doubt he isn't alone in that. But what he described was essentially just that, engaging in sexual contact without consent.

2: He was just "boisterous". Well if that's the case then we now know that he's not just a liar in public but also in private. He will say anything to anyone as long as he thinks it's good for him.

Those are two profoundly bad options.

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:58 am

jwocky wrote:I have a good time seeing all those left-wing "journalists" wriggling and depseratly trying to explain how this could happen. Seems, they blame the voters ... lol, yeah, right ... but see, that is exaclty the problem. Some people never look into what is said about one candidate because they are ideologically blindfolded and follow their leaders while they of course believe everything that is said about the other candidate. So, we had the choice between one candidate who was part of some macho talk in the 1970s and 80s and one who is probably a killer, definitively a traitor and also definitively a security risk, but Lydiot, void of any ability to do research into "his" candidate, can't see that, it is just beyond his abilities. And so, he has to spill a little bit more hate.

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/ A Facebook page, a friend (African-American, former Army officer) sent me. Enjoy!

I think I told you before that I didn't and wouldn't vote for Hillary, so she isn't "my" candidate. You're just too fucking stupid to understand it when I tell you that. I just don't know how to write it out any clearer than that. Perhaps you can read it slower.

And you just called Hillary Clinton a likely killer. that's just too fucking funny. You really are a complete idiot. How the hell you can be a "profiler" when you make statements like that makes complete sense considering what I've read about that profession.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:00 am

This is what you originally said
Lydiot wrote:Looks like the US actually could get a President who likes to grab women by the pussy.

Good call America.

All I clarified is that such statement missed the mark of what's wrong _in my opinion_ on all said and implied on that bus, that day.

R.M.S.

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:01 am

And the lefty has to take refuge to personal insults again ... yeah ... well ... I bow out, I don't need to go down on the Lydiot's level, preventing Hilary is good enough for one evening ;-)
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:09 am

jwocky wrote:And the lefty has to take refuge to personal insults again ... yeah ... well ... I bow out, I don't need to go down on the Lydiot's level, preventing Hilary is good enough for one evening ;-)

You've gone far below that before, so your opinion on that matter is just ironic and regular stupid for you.

Here's what Trump had to say about Hillary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

But he's a pathological liar, so I understand that you like him.

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”