USA TOUR Event | SAT DECEMBER 17TH 18:00 - 21:00 UTC

The USA Tour Archive. Event Concluded
IAHM-COL

Re: USA TOUR Event | SAT DECEMBER 17TH 18:00 - 21:00 UTC

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Latin: Medicinae Doctor
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi SHM,

The only relevant part to you being ignored is the one i mentioned in my previous post. Everything you come up with now is irrelevant and sometimes even incorrect.

The fact that you used different call signs in multiplayer and mumble, and had no mic active caused some confusion at first, but at a certain time a meaningful conversation was established. So that issue is totally irrelevant. And no shouting had happened. Your statement can be categorized as plain framing using falsehoods.

SHM wrote:At this point Jomo had already started to shout and it got me so angry

The problem here is clearly your issues with controlling your anger over things that did not happen.

SHM wrote:The idea whether a plane can descend that fast or not lies in the Pilot's head

You clearly do not understand the game of ATC. It is not about showing off that you can land by yourself (i can approach a zillion times more efficient than an ATC making me do detours). Yet the game is not about showing off, but all about being in sync with ATC. Therefore we have the read back rule, and we do (mostly) what ATC says. If we do not, we make sure to communicate about it (stay in sync with ATC). There is no excuse for neglecting advice and not communicating about it at the same time. A manual desc is certainly no argument. I desc manually hands-free. So you have a problem of not being able to control the aircraft here. A really bad moment to also decide to ignore ATC advice.

Where else you fly with ATC, in flightgear or vatsim, is totally irrelevant for the case at hand. There is no proof that you behave in the same bad manner there as you did here.

So just quit making up stories or try to distract from the case by talking about irrelevant things that also happen in your life. The case is crystal clear as i have put it in my previous post.

Kind regards, Vincent

Catalanoic

Postby Catalanoic » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:00 pm

More objects in KBOS, nice plane too

SHM

Postby SHM » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:06 am

KL-666 wrote:Everything you come up with now is irrelevant and sometimes even incorrect.

No.

Stop cutting words and read in full.

SHM wrote:At this point Jomo had already started to shout and it got me so angry because there was nothing wrong in what I did.

KL-666 wrote:A manual desc is certainly no argument. I desc manually hands-free. So you have a problem of not being able to control the aircraft here. A really bad moment to also decide to ignore ATC advice.

You use voice and it shouldn't be a problem. I use text to read back.

KL-666 wrote: Where else you fly with ATC, in flightgear or vatsim, is totally irrelevant for the case at hand. There is no proof that you behave in the same bad manner there as you did here.

You haven't answered the one below, which should answer your statement above.

SHM wrote:After all this, I did the flight to Geneva with you under ATC. Did you find a single problem there which clearly shows I'm experienced enough to fly under ATC control.(I know I used my voice there)

After all you get suspensions and consequently get banned or your flying isn't with the terms in VATSIM. And I've no such things on my account :)
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:15 am

Hi SHM,

What the hell is wrong with everybody here, that they can't admit they made a mistake when it is blatantly clear by evidence. All everyone does is come up with irrelevant nonsense to keep on hiding that they were wrong. Is everyone here living in a shame culture? (look that up on the internet, it is psychologically interesting) Your last post only consists of more irrelevant nonsense and i will not go into the detail of that again.

You pointed out the film in which the evidence is against you, as i pointed out now 2 posts ago. Prove my argument of 2 posts ago wrong by this film, instead of coming with more irrelevant decoy material to hide the truth.

Your error is here from minute 42.
http://www.emmerich-j.de/EDDF/Films/20161127sun1924-46.ogv

Really, it is not that hard to admit you are wrong. Last time i did, i even had to come up with the evidence against me myself.

Kind regards, Vincent

SHM

Postby SHM » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:10 am

How come it is irrelevant! The fact that I cannot readback(type) and fly is the reason why it took time.

All I did was respond to the statements made by you.

SHM wrote:
KL-666 wrote:Everything you come up with now is irrelevant and sometimes even incorrect.

No.

Stop cutting words and read in full.

SHM wrote:At this point Jomo had already started to shout and it got me so angry because there was nothing wrong in what I did.

KL-666 wrote:A manual desc is certainly no argument. I desc manually hands-free. So you have a problem of not being able to control the aircraft here. A really bad moment to also decide to ignore ATC advice.

You use voice and it shouldn't be a problem. I use text to read back.

KL-666 wrote: Where else you fly with ATC, in flightgear or vatsim, is totally irrelevant for the case at hand. There is no proof that you behave in the same bad manner there as you did here.

You haven't answered the one below, which should answer your statement above.

SHM wrote:After all this, I did the flight to Geneva with you under ATC. Did you find a single problem there which clearly shows I'm experienced enough to fly under ATC control.(I know I used my voice there)

After all you get suspensions and consequently get banned or your flying isn't with the terms in VATSIM. And I've no such things on my account :)
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:17 am

SHM wrote:The fact that I cannot readback(type) and fly is the reason why it took time.

So then do not elect to ignore ATC advice, if you can not communicate that you ignore the advice.

Really irrelevant smurfing again.

Kind regards, Vincent

SHM

Postby SHM » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:24 am

At 37:18 I said "Langen Radar SM inbound EDDF" and I mention voice recieve only.
At 38:57 I said "jomo?" because he didn't reply earlier. That is close to 1.5mins of delay, he should acknowledge immediately too.

At 39:19 he asks "What do you want?"
As you can see my intentions are clearly there on the chat.

At 39:24 I respond "Inbound EDDF"
At 40:00 he again asks for my intentions.
At 40:45 I again respond "inbound EDDF"

At 40:53 he asks "Why don't you answer me?"
Can you tell me what I didn't answer?

KL-666 wrote:And no shouting had happened

Really! It has already started. :P

I will complete this once I get back from college
Last edited by SHM on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:32 am

Do not bother, it is irrelevant. Before the relevant part there had already been established a working communication method, despite the confusing difference in your names in multiplayer and mumble, and you not using a mic.

Really, what did i say a few posts back now? Get to the point i made in my first post here, and quit decoying your mistake.

I see you added a consistent lie of yours to your post: Show the evidence of shouting, i have not seen it in the film.

Kind regards, Vincent

SHM

Postby SHM » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:34 am

No. We are going to go through this right from the beginning.

G2g ttyl.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

Return to “USA Tour”