Free Speech

Free speech and open source development
bomber

Re: Free Speech

Postby bomber » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:21 pm

Shouldn't one of you guys ask Vincent to grow up.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:29 pm

I've not done any of those things jwocky accuses me of...

I've just voiced my opinion that a moderator shouldn't instigated an argument and that this thread was started with that in mind otherwise it would not have started in such a condescending tone and used a direct quote from Lydiot.

You can ban me for saying that....

But there's not a lie been said by me, regardless of how Vincent spins it.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Errr, yes, did anyone remove your puke from this forum, Bomber?

Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:38 pm

It's starting to get boring now....

Can I ask considering your actions Vincent in this thread how can anyone take your role as 'moderator' seriously...

Oh let me guess you're just posting as an ordinary user.

SkyBoat

Postby SkyBoat » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Bomber-- Not playing that game. Not wasting my time. Get your favorite plane and go fly some place.
SkyBoat

"Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large. Then make the dream real."
Donald Douglas

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:39 pm

What is there actually for me to lie about ?

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:42 pm

Skyboat, you said you followed this topic, you accussed me of saying something, there's no game being played here I'm just asking where i said it...

It's pretty fecking simple really...

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:43 pm

It started to get boring at the moment you started, Bomber. The twists and lies are hopeless.

Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:46 pm

"What i believe in is a system in which the people who judge are elected. But they judge with respecting the privacy of the suspects. We do not have such "democracy" yet, but we are thinking about how to make that work. And everyone who has thoughts about that is invited to add their insight."

I was invited by Vincent to give my opinion....

What am I or anyone else to take from the actions that if we don't like your opinion we threaten to close down the forum ?

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:47 pm

Oh wait....maybe that's the lie

Return to “Free Speech”