why PavlinS never going to fly in VATSIM?????

SHM

Re: The good old multiplayer event

Postby SHM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:02 am

I'll talk to you once you've given up your shouting and is ready to talk in a mature way. You know where to call me.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:03 am

nothing
Last edited by PavlinS on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PavlinS is doing youtube! Watch him here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC989zKrfOObLFSiKNmM8uKA

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:05 am

notihng

SHM

Postby SHM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:06 am

GWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAOGWONSGZUNCBDKWOAHXBXKAOAJSBXMXKSAO
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:07 am

nothing

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:22 am

nothing
Last edited by PavlinS on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:35 am

nothing

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:50 am

PavlinS wrote:and, Falcon, deleting messages makes you coward. You deleted your last message because you now you violating the rules. Moron.

I deleted it because it violated my own personal morals. Plain and simple. After posting it I thought about it for a bit (which you obviously have yet to do), and realized that what I said was insulting to the others who use this forum, instead of just you, you cumberwold drate-pote fopdoodle.
Last edited by N3266G on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

SHM

Postby SHM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:03 am

What is VATSIM?
VATSIM, or Virtual Air Traffic Simulation Network, is a non-profit organization operating a dedicated, worldwide, Internet-based flight-simulation network.Users can connect to the network to either fly online as a pilot using flight simulation software or direct traffic as an air traffic controller (ATC) and participate in what has been described as a close approximation of real-life aviation procedures.

Now why am I pushing towards moving the events to VATSIM?
1. Gives no discrimination to what simulator you use.
Now what it means is that the community had moved to different sims as they have gone through flight simming. Only FG can connect to fg-MP obviously so these members can never fly with us anymore. With VATSIM, this issue is solved as they all are joined in a central network.

One of the main reason why I am asking to join VATSIM is because we have lost many pilots to other sims (even me), but the only reason I fly in FG is because of the community here. It would be really wonderful if people realise that and try to stick the community back again or you'll just lose more and more people from the community.

2. Smooth functioning of the event in terms of traffic movement.

3. Many more friendly pilots flying around you.

4. No trolls if you are into flying realistically.

5. It's free :mrgreen:

Pilot edge is another atc network where you have to pay monthly for their service and you get professional controlling as well as assured coverage. Now that's not what I'm asking you all to join into. :lol:
Last edited by SHM on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 am

nothing

Return to “Multiplayer Events”