why PavlinS never going to fly in VATSIM?????

SHM

Re: The good old multiplayer event

Postby SHM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:14 am

PavlinS wrote:This is not VATSIM topic. SHM you defiled my topic. Leave.

It would be nice if you realise by now I give no f. to your petty orders.

FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:20 am

nothing
Last edited by PavlinS on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PavlinS is doing youtube! Watch him here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC989zKrfOObLFSiKNmM8uKA

Wecsje

Postby Wecsje » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:37 am

Pavlin, what happened? You used to speak with great words about VATSIM...

Look, I understand that you want to make flights with people again like last summer, but remember that was with mostly me, Herberg, Dodorex and a few others. We all moved on, I went to VATSIM full time, Herberg took a break, Dodorex moved to Xplane, and our good friend Sarith was busy with some IRL stuff. Now in the meantime, all of us have moved to Xplane (yes, me too), and we all fly on VATSIM together. So if you want to fly with us, download the stuff for VATSIM, and you can fly with us, that is how simple it is. If you don't want to do that, then don't complain to us. Also, maybe you should think about what you write and how you treat people. I think this greatly influences if people still want to fly with you.

If you have any other questions, or willing to discuss normally, feel free to ask/do so.

Charlie
Twitch Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/wecsjelive
Contact methods: Discord (Wecsje#6351), FlightSims United discord (https://discord.me/flightsimsunited), Steam (Wecsje)
Track me on VATSIM: https://vatstats.net/pilots/1397313

SHM

Postby SHM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 am

Let me start off by congratulating you for finding the caps lock key. Good job :D

PavlinS wrote:He deliberately starts to make posts about VATSIM here and his only intention was to annoy me because I cant connect VATSIM and I will not. So, the main fault for those 7 pages of irrelevant to the topic is his main fault. So I do not understand how a moderator who specifically saw the name of the topic, who saw the topic first message is telling me that VATSIM talking is relevant to this. I try to ask the assistance of VATSIM for my problems sign in their network. I asked in the forum and they told me that FG related pilots can't use it. I try to install the VATSIM client and I did not succeed log in. So I can't use VATSIM and I will not.

Stop lying ffs. I know that you're lying, give me your email and I'll ask one of my buddies to sort it out. Please don't fool the others of the forum by your lies. And if you're not able to connect to vatsim because you're not able to configure give me team viewer access, i don't how many I have helped to connect now.

Wecsje making advertising in here with si VATSIM piloting which is too irrelevant to the topic I post. He was talking about his callsign there and in the signature, he advertises his Twitch account and his flying in this stupid network.
Even though I hate him for other reasons, the fact that he used fg to fly on vatsim is a big deal because it showed that you could easily fly on VATSIM with fg and also it promoted FG as a sim among his viewers.

SHM deliberately on purpose asked me why not in VATSIM and afterward changed the topic direction to ask the whole community about their opinion for VATSIM in the topic I posted!
You've no ownership to any thread that you've posted or are about to post here. Anyone can reply to them. This is a public forum.

So SHM should be punished for making a good topic trainwreck with his irrelevant posts.
And if Admin does not see a problem here this is not A free speech forum. Because even the freedom has rules. And they were strictly invaded and dislocated by SHM and Wecsje.
This was an attempt to make me feel more nervous and he defiled and changed the previous topic in totally different direction. And obviously, I am the only one here that understands his dirty way to annoy me and make me feel bad. He succeeded. and the worst is that Admin does not care about his inappropriate deliberately on purpose behavior.

When your behaviour is just evident above and in all other posts, the admins can get an idea of who is on the wrong side.

So Thx everyone for leaving MP. Go to stupid VATSIM and cracks your FG so you can use it. VATSIM does not tolerate FG in their network. That's why they do not have a program that can connect directly FG with VATSIM.
Again, buy a legitimate copy of windows, and all other programs you've cracked mister. I just explained to you that connecting to vatsim is not a crack.

Good luck stupid ignorant pigs you are with your stupid VATSIM network. You are pigs for leaving MP on distraction and ruin it. Bravo. Bravo to all of you.

Just fyi, name calling others won't help you in an way here.

That's my last words here. Goodbye.

Cya, close the doors behind you :mrgreen:
Last edited by SHM on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

SHM

Postby SHM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:42 am

PavlinS wrote:SHM starts to talk about VATSIM in here.

This should explain why I told it :roll:
SHM wrote:What is VATSIM?
VATSIM, or Virtual Air Traffic Simulation Network, is a non-profit organization operating a dedicated, worldwide, Internet-based flight-simulation network.Users can connect to the network to either fly online as a pilot using flight simulation software or direct traffic as an air traffic controller (ATC) and participate in what has been described as a close approximation of real-life aviation procedures.

Now why am I pushing towards moving the events to VATSIM?
1. Gives no discrimination to what simulator you use.
Now what it means is that the community had moved to different sims as they have gone through flight simming. Only FG can connect to fg-MP obviously so these members can never fly with us anymore. With VATSIM, this issue is solved as they all are joined in a central network.

One of the main reason why I am asking to join VATSIM is because we have lost many pilots to other sims (even me), but the only reason I fly in FG is because of the community here. It would be really wonderful if people realise that and try to stick the community back again or you'll just lose more and more people from the community.

2. Smooth functioning of the event in terms of traffic movement.

3. Many more friendly pilots flying around you.

4. No trolls if you are into flying realistically.

5. It's free :mrgreen:

Pilot edge is another atc network where you have to pay monthly for their service and you get professional controlling as well as assured coverage. Now that's not what I'm asking you all to join into. :lol:
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

SP-BAN

Postby SP-BAN » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 am

Hello how to turn on the NAV in A320neo?

SHM

Postby SHM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:50 am

SP-BAN wrote:Hello how to turn on the NAV in A320neo?

Naciśnij przycisk kierunku po wprowadzeniu trasy w menedżerze trasy

Now Pavlin will go crazy about the next OT
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

Wecsje

Postby Wecsje » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 pm

If you want to join a nice group flight on VATSIM:

https://www.vatsim.net/events/ugandan-knuckles-fly

Me and a few others are planning to ask for da wae from Europe to Uganda on the 24th :D

PS: small shuttle events are also fun, yesterday I flew from EDDS (27 departures) to EGLC with the E195, and having ATC the full time.
Twitch Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/wecsjelive
Contact methods: Discord (Wecsje#6351), FlightSims United discord (https://discord.me/flightsimsunited), Steam (Wecsje)
Track me on VATSIM: https://vatstats.net/pilots/1397313

SHM

Postby SHM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:53 pm

PavlinS wrote: I asked in the forum and they told me that FG related pilots can't use it.

Go to stupid VATSIM and cracks your FG so you can use it. VATSIM does not tolerate FG in their network. That's why they do not have a program that can connect directly FG with VATSIM.

Liar liar pants on fire. :lol:

Norman is VATGOV8 which means he is part of the board of governors of VATSIM.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Not again... FFS

Either fly on VATSIM or don't... but why the constant fighting over it...

I use both VATSIM and MP for different types of flying I want to do, but sadly my medical condition has removed 90% of my ability to use FGFS or VATSIM properly at the moment.

Why can't we all be friends...

Kind Regards,
Josh

Return to “Multiplayer Events”