Vomiting on a plane...

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
HJ1an

Re: Vomiting on a plane...

Postby HJ1an » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:51 am

If that's the case, the Sky Marshalls will taser anyone who deliberate tries to fly their FGFS plane off course or trying to crash it..... :D

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:59 am

hahah.
Maybe the passenger next to me... he will be so glad Im not the real pilot when he witness one of my landings.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

SkyBoat

Postby SkyBoat » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:15 am

I have gotten car sick, sea sick, but never once air sick, even though I've been on some flights with with pretty bad chop and people all around me were throwing up.

I give legoboyvdlp a + 1 for his in-flight entertainment suggestion.

I'd settle, though, for a camera view located right at the base of the center of the cockpit windscreen so you could see the plane taxing out, taking off, then the whole flight from the crew's perspective, with a set of instruments along the bottom of the video feed so you'd know what what was going on. That's what gets me the most. I love to fly, but sitting back in the cabin, unless you have a window seat, is soooooooooo boring, because I'm so spoiled with being involved with all the action up front, and having the view to go with it.

Of course, now on a few flights, they are starting to offer wi-fi for a fee, so you can log-on and watch the progress of your flight, or even play on FG if you have a laptop with the right kind of graphics. Makes the time seem to go by more quickly if you are willing to pop for the fee.
SkyBoat

"Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large. Then make the dream real."
Donald Douglas

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:50 am

SkyBoat, maybe itnis not such a good idea...
What would the air marshal next to you thinkmif he saw you take a 777 up, and crash it into the ocean, especially if your next connecting flight is on a 777?

:P
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:51 am

But that would be absolutely amazing.
Imagine actually flying on FlightGear multiplayer on an actual plane...
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:38 pm

It already happens. I met a guy on multiplayer and we flew together for a while. He told me he was on a flight at that very moment.

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:24 pm

I got car sick ... I still do if I sit in the rear. I got sea sick. I get air sick. But all so far under control that I don't have to vomit. Now, here is the weird thing, I never get car sick if I am the driver. I get less sea sick if I have something to do on a boat. Now, maybe I should consider a pilot's license?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:55 pm

My dad is the same. I guess it is concentrating on something that helps.... and being in control.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Wow, being in control? Then why don't I get sick in the passenger seat of a car?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

HJ1an

Postby HJ1an » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:09 am

jwocky wrote:Wow, being in control? Then why don't I get sick in the passenger seat of a car?

Just a thought - what if you're in a van? One of those boxy vans with the engine below the driver. May have to do with how close you are seated to the rear wheels? In such a van sitting in the middle seat of a van would be about the same position as in the passenger seat of a car?

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”