An Open Letter to Curt Olson

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
IAHM-COL

Re: An Open Letter to Curt Olson

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed May 04, 2016 1:04 am

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed May 04, 2016 1:50 am

I use Windows 7, and it is LOVELY! THE SENSE YOU ARE MAKING IS NOT! Windows may not be as powerful, but...

:)
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

SHM

Postby SHM » Wed May 04, 2016 3:47 am

For Gaming there isn't a better OS than windows :D
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed May 04, 2016 4:01 am

Curt wrote:
Child abuse ...

That was how Jabberwocky (posting on his forum) characterized my actions as a result of a respectful, honest. and fair PM conversation I engaged in

Are you trolling Curtis?

I guess not. I guess this is just another of your already classical lies to manipulate facts.

Double check who said that., and still notice how you are twisting the actual meaning all in favor or your opinion and disregarding all reality
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Wed May 04, 2016 4:59 am

Curtis, or everybody from the other forum who reads that and is friendly enough to forward my message to Curtis Olson ... due to repeated slander, my lawyer would like to know your address in case, we have to sue. Your acts have clearly stepped over what can be considered an accident and entered the realm of criminal actions. I spend a good part of my time outside of FG with helping to bring guys who abuse children and rape and kill innocents behind bars. I don't need to take baseless stories aimed to undermine my reputation in this field by a person who has already proven in written word several times, that he has a rather disturbed relationship to the truth.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:36 am

Here Curt demonstrates exactly what i am worried about. A young inexperienced debater (legoboy) makes the error to turn "He'd rather abuse a child" completely out of context into "child abuse". Which probably means what Curt wants it to mean. This is immediately misused by heavy weight debater Curt. And the youngster does not even realize it.

What Curt does, is quoting the twisted words like in "I did not say that". He then happily continues on them as if they are a fact now: "That was how Jabberwocky (posting on his forum) characterized my actions".

I am sure if all those PM's were with me, i could pick out hundreds of these tactics. Even though the youngsters think that they had a respectful, honest. and fair conversation. So i maintain that these conversations should better be done in public. Btw, no need to send them to me. Curt shows enough of those tactics in public too.

Kind regards, Vincent

Re: Mumble trolling

Postby curt » Wed May 04, 2016 1:52 am

Child abuse ...

That was how Jabberwocky (posting on his forum) characterized my actions as a result of a respectful, honest. and fair PM conversation I engaged in ... and he did so without any knowledge of anything that was said or the tone of the conversation. I've said this off list, and it bears repeating. Jabberwocky is a very skilled fiction writer, and I mean that in a positive way because this is his day job. It is a really tough and competitive market to get a book published and he has. It's too bad that sometimes he allows his imagination to fuel his personal attacks on others.

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=29424&sid=059a0ded270106817907cdfee612cedb&start=75#p284215

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed May 04, 2016 1:07 pm

KL-666 wrote:Here Curt demonstrates exactly what i am worried about. A young inexperienced debater (legoboy) makes the error to turn "He'd rather abuse a child" completely out of context into "child abuse". Which probably means what Curt wants it to mean. This is immediately misused by heavy weight debater Curt. And the youngster does not even realize it.

What Curt does, is quoting the twisted words like in "I did not say that". He then happily continues on them as if they are a fact now: "That was how Jabberwocky (posting on his forum) characterized my actions".

I am sure if all those PM's were with me, i could pick out hundreds of these tactics. Even though the youngsters think that they had a respectful, honest. and fair conversation. So i maintain that these conversations should better be done in public. Btw, no need to send them to me. Curt shows enough of those tactics in public too.

Kind regards, Vincent

Vincent, Hooray said 'child-abuse', and I said that that was not what was meant -- what was meant was verbal and included the banning of several people.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed May 04, 2016 1:09 pm

jwocky wrote:Curtis, or everybody from the other forum who reads that and is friendly enough to forward my message to Curtis Olson ... due to repeated slander, my lawyer would like to know your address in case, we have to sue. Your acts have clearly stepped over what can be considered an accident and entered the realm of criminal actions. I spend a good part of my time outside of FG with helping to bring guys who abuse children and rape and kill innocents behind bars. I don't need to take baseless stories aimed to undermine my reputation in this field by a person who has already proven in written word several times, that he has a rather disturbed relationship to the truth.

Well now, I think Curt, Stuart, and Horsten could make a very nice case against you, don't you think? :)

"King Curt" "Eichmann" "Emperor Curt" and so on.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed May 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Sorry Lego, there is no "child-abuse" mentioned in that thread anywhere, except Hooray searching for the words. But that is not saying it.

Kind regards, Vincent

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed May 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Hooray wrote:the postings made at the JBW forum would have provided the grounds for a legal case in most western countries, e.g. referring to:

search.php?st ... ords=balls
search.php?keywords=gay
search.php?st ... buse+child

Legoboy wrote:Hooray, I see no reason for a lawsuit there.

Child abuse... that is talking about it0uchpod's ban, which Curt has stated as being a normal cooling-off period of 24 hours. While I certainly do not agree with such terms, this is not talking about what you think it is

Curt wrote:That was how Jabberwocky (posting on his forum) characterized my actions as a result of a respectful, honest. and fair PM conversation I engaged in ... and he did so without any knowledge of anything that was said or the tone of the conversation. I've said this off list, and it bears repeating. Jabberwocky is a very skilled fiction writer, and I mean that in a positive way because this is his day job. It is a really tough and competitive market to get a book published and he has. It's too bad that sometimes he allows his imagination to fuel his personal attacks on others.

Nothing wrong there. Stop the press, stop the lawsuits, stop the imagination. Curt has a right to defend hinself.

I don't quite agree with such terms as 'child abuse' or 'hijack' on both sides, may I say.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!

Return to “Club of the Banned”