An Open Letter to Curt Olson

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
IAHM-COL

Re: An Open Letter to Curt Olson

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed May 04, 2016 2:21 pm

because you don't understand what KL-666 means at all, lego.
Language is going above your head. Also, you are not mature enough to understand how a man can abuse a youngster. It has nothing to do with molestation.

So, really, you should be stepping down from a conversation you are not understanding. Curt is not defending himself. Curtis is twisting the facts to make a case that does not exist. And on top of that, inculpating someone that has not even use the term in any contest at all (JWocky), because it is the person he wants to attack.

Do you know why is Curtis looking for JWocky and not for KL-666? Cause it comes obvious to me. But you are just a child, again, and thus you are failing to see the deep in this ocean.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Hello Lego,

There is no imagination necessary for the fact of being falsely accused of having said "child abuse" of Curt. It is plainly in that forum now, and it will stick nicely forever. And i do not like the taste of it. I never did, do or go to say such thing of Curt or anyone else for that matter. Unfortunately i used a word that can easily be twisted. Maybe "misuse" would have been a better word.

Anyway, i am not that menaceful as to think of suing. Let Curt have his fun if he likes to drag my name through the mud on that other forum.

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Wed May 04, 2016 2:50 pm

The twisting of a persons words, rewriting them and generally using them out of context is a technique used a lot over on the FG forum...

What I find particularly disappointing is the latching onto a word or single sentence within post and using it to deflect away from the point of the post or thread.

Thorsten showed a cracking example of it when he was attacking me over on the FG forum... read the whole thread he pointed too, understanding it was a thread I started with a specific requirement of gaining some incite into what actually was happening.. Not me saying this that or the other is happening but instead to get other peoples opinions.

Be aware also the speed at which Thorsten, Horray and Bugman posted up links and statements as to what FGMEMBERS was 'ALL ABOUT'..... it wasn't done as a favour to FGMEMBER but to ensure it was shown in the light they wanted.

Be aware, of the games being played.

Simon
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

SHM

Postby SHM » Wed May 04, 2016 2:53 pm

This best describes the scenario :D

Look what Mr. Bug wrote. UGH!
Mr. bug wrote:Hi Imran,

Just so you know, FGMEMBERS-TERRAGIT is a 3rd party project designed to compete with the official TerraScenery and TerraSync infrastructure. It is part of the FGMEMBERS infrastructure collection - primarily GitHub forks of the official FlightGear infrastructure on SourceForge - and which uses the Jabberwocky forum for a lot of public communications.

Regards,
Edward
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed May 04, 2016 3:01 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:because you don't understand what KL-666 means at all, lego.
Language is going above your head. Also, you are not mature enough to understand how a man can abuse a youngster. It has nothing to do with molestation.

So, really, you should be stepping down from a conversation you are not understanding. Curt is not defending himself. Curtis is twisting the facts to make a case that does not exist. And on top of that, inculpating someone that has not even use the term in any contest at all (JWocky), because it is the person he wants to attack.

Do you know why is Curtis looking for JWocky and not for KL-666? Cause it comes obvious to me. But you are just a child, again, and thus you are failing to see the deep in this ocean.

I completely understand. I realize it has nothing to do with molestation. I acually said that. A man can abuse a youngster by verbal means.

Yes -- because JWocky and Curt have a 'dislike' of eachother? :)
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed May 04, 2016 3:02 pm

KL-666 wrote:Hello Lego,

There is no imagination necessary for the fact of being falsely accused of having said "child abuse" of Curt. It is plainly in that forum now, and it will stick nicely forever. And i do not like the taste of it. I never did, do or go to say such thing of Curt or anyone else for that matter. Unfortunately i used a word that can easily be twisted. Maybe "misuse" would have been a better word.

Anyway, i am not that menaceful as to think of suing. Let Curt have his fun if he likes to drag my name through the mud on that other forum.

Kind regards, Vincent

I know you did not. You certainly didn't.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed May 04, 2016 3:05 pm

bomber wrote:Be aware also the speed at which Thorsten, Horray and Bugman posted up links and statements as to what FGMEMBERS was 'ALL ABOUT'..... it wasn't done as a favour to FGMEMBER but to ensure it was shown in the light they wanted.

Be aware, of the games being played.

Simon

Indeed, Bomber. And there is yet another subtle technique that Curtis Loves applying. He blames the opponent of doing something very "bad", but at the same time, he is applying the exact same argumentation technique he is deploring.

Rember this:

IAHM-COL wrote:
The Emperor Curtis wrote:I would very much like to set a fair and civil tone here on the flightgear forum (and the flightgear devel list.)

In the other forum you can lobby accusations based on speculation, wishful thinking, or just out of being mean spirited.

As in suggesting that KL666 said you are child-molesting?

The Emperor Curtis wrote:The original baseless accusations are repeated so often, suddenly no one can say who is right or wrong, no one can remember who started it. Maybe the accusations actually are correct? Suddenly it becomes more about who can aggressively market their story more than the other. It can be a very bizarre world when people are free to say anything outside of truth and logic and reason and fairness (and sometimes do so with intentionality.) There has to be balance with civility, respect, and fairness.!

As in spreading misinformation on what FGMEMBERS is. And jumping at every opportunity to come back with the same repetitive sort of lies?
(see, now Bugman is trying to hijack the India development thread initiated by SHM in their forum with the same sort of conversation)

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed May 04, 2016 3:08 pm

legoboyvdlp wrote:I completely understand. I realize it has nothing to do with molestation. I acually said that. A man can abuse a youngster by verbal means.

Yes -- because JWocky and Curt have a 'dislike' of eachother? :)

You are proving my point. I don't think Curt used strong language toward It0uchpods, thus I dont thing here the abuse was via verbal means. I see it more as abuse of power, and intimidation. Followed by a parental approach when the youngster conceded.

And. You are proving my point again. Curt did not target JWocky just out of a mere dislike. It is strategical. You know, I know, and Curt knows, JWocky will be the more explosive to react against such skilled baseless accusation, and thus he is trying to get more bang form his bucks.

R.M.S.

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed May 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Sometimes you are all to ready to abuse Curtis Olson. Please remember that he has been a very active member and contributor, and does his best to do the right thing in the interests of FlightGear.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm

Nothing farther from the true.

1. We are not ready to abuse Curt. We are most of the time set on the reaction. He is set on the action.
2. He is not that active of a developing member anymore. Go take a look at who's who in FG. Who is developing what and where. Look at the latest commits and you'll see Curtis if anything is a very INACTIVE developer these days
3. All he does, he does in his own best interest to maintain ownership of infrastructure. That's what I see. And he deems ok to use that ownership to leverage his own position in Flightgear. Notice how the latter resort of his group is "we pay for the infrastructure, and we have thus a right to determine who uses it". Think on the bans in the forum, and the wiki deletions (FGMEMBERS) and blocking (Mumble)
4. He is all about monopolizing infrastructure. See how bitter he comes against infrastructure he does not own? Like FGMEMBERS and FGMEMBERS-TERRAGIT
5. Now he is trying to leverage the mumble situation to gain control there too. Doesn t he say there is a conversation needed about the mumble channel? Is he trying to also own the communication infrastructure now?

So...
You are wrong lego. And all wrong in how you are perceiving him. You are sold on "the leader". He is not.

R.M.S.

Return to “Club of the Banned”