North Carolina

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
KL-666

North Carolina

Postby KL-666 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:47 am

What is going on in North Carolina?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/north-carolina-governor-leads-lawsuit-lgbt-rights-38981667

I would say that is one of those backward cultures preventing me from using the word gay in a decent manner.

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Re: North Carolina

Postby jwocky » Tue May 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Well, someone said, cross-dressing gays have the right to swing their gear in the lady's bathrooms, where also the little girls go ... some other people said, no they don't and brought through a law against it, claiming, everybody should go where his technical equipment leads him ...
Personally, I see there no general solution. I can understand that ladies, you know with the female set of plumbing, complain about males in dresses in their bathroom, I can also understand, that there are some men who so want to be women that it is unacceptable for them to go to the men's room till they had their surgery. So unless we start to establish a kind of four-gender policy, there will be always someone happy. It is not so much a problem of "backward cultures", I think, but a determination whose rights need to be protected with priority and alas, the complaint of the feds makes clear, they see the interests of this majority far ahead of the majority, but then, it's a majority that mostly doesn't dare to speak up because that would cause such an uproar.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Well, if you put children into the equation, then male homosexuals should go to the ladies and female ones to the men's. Else you introduce the same problems as with the (to be) transgenders and children. So children is a false argument because we are never going to do the toilet switch for homosexuals.

Places where i go, there is actually never a problem. Both sexes use the others toilet occasionally when theirs is occupied.

A simple solution for North Carolina is: Those who sit urinating go to the ladies, those who stand to the men's. The fuzz made in that state seems to me more like a covered way to cause problems for homosexuals.

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue May 10, 2016 6:01 pm

ROFL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu May 12, 2016 6:43 pm

@Vincent

maybe, because you don't have problems with being a kid and got swung some gear right in front of your face is also partially connected to the fact, that you are no kid anymore?
Once, a long time ago, there were two kinds of public toilets ... one kind for those with dicks, those were the ones with urinals and those for those without dicks ... which usually had more stalls instead. Things were pretty simple ...
Now, we have two kinds of toilets and everybody uses them just as he or she feels. Which, since people pack out gear in bathrooms which is in most civilizations felt as rather intimate, can cause some problems. Of course, only one of the involved groups, the one that made the most noise, will get their "rights" granted, all others have to shut up, that is the way, political correctness works. Personally, I like to look at problems rather under a technical logical aspect. Under this view, men's rooms and lady's rooms are actual different but not in the way most people think. The lady's rooms have stalls anyway. Nobody is standing there at an urinal because there is none. The real difference is, women use the area with the sinks for refreshing makeup and often social exchange (or if you prefer, chitchat). Men use rather the bar counter for talking, which, since it is outside of the bathrooms, is out of this discussion. And another difference is, that usually mommy takes little children of both genders to the lady's room. Daddy tries to stay away from that business quite often. So ... a federal authority tries to transport cross dressers into the rooms where the children let down the pants and where women have their chitchats. Now, we have no women here, but I would really like to hear a woman's opinion about male cross dressers in their restrooms. They are the majority there ... and the group not even asked in this whole discussion.
As I mentioned before, a fair solution would be a four room system, but then, this would be pricey and a lot of effort till those extra restrooms are all built. Or we find a smarter way to design rest rooms on a technical level. However, the idea to just trample over the rights of a majority to cater to a minority and just "redistribute" the old restrooms on a political whim appears to me wrong in either direction. We need here a better technical solution.

And, to make the point clear before I get jumped again by someone else: All I say are my opinions ... not a generalized political rulebook ... and yes, my opinions are sometimes tainted by the knowledge about the consequences. Statistically, the number of children snatched at or near such shared bathrooms in California is up by 45% since they opened to that principle in 2002. And for the first time, the number of raped and killed little boys has almost caught up with the number of raped and killed little girls snatched from this kind of public area. So ... another reason, why I think, we need better solutions, not just a political decision. We can also understand the situation as a chance to finally kill several birds with one stone. But knowing numbers like that makes my opinions are maybe a little bit harsher than others.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu May 12, 2016 8:04 pm

:)

I am not with you on this one JWocky.

But I am still impressed at your demostrated knowledge of Ladies restrooms...

A place I never had visited, and social behavior prevented me to, disregards on my curiosity

Your description just checked one item on my to know list:

Code: Select all

What do women hide in the restroom? [DONE] [REMARKS: Thanks J.]

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu May 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Observe guys, observe ... and you will be much more successful ...
Were you ever out with a group of people and noticed women tend to go always in packs to the restrooms? And if you noticed that, did you ever think why?
And if you were ever during sales time at a mall, and went to a man's restroom, did you ever notice there an abundance of dad's taking care of their little kids? So, we could of course assume, kids never have to go, but that would be unrealistic, so ... where go the kids? It's simple logic and observation ... because many of them are too small to go alone, right?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:41 pm

There are different considerations when parents take their cross sex child to the toilet. Generally they tend to go the one of their own sex. But others find it important that the child feels comfortable and they go to one of their childs sex. Often enough i found women in my men's den teaching their son to pee in a urinoir.

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu May 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Now we talk cross-sex children? I was talking about small children ... where do you find 3-6 year old cross-dressing children? Now you got me confused!

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu May 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Totally hilarious. I think vincent meant if a dad is taking care of a daughter, or if a Mother is taking care of a son. Not that the kid has identity issues already.

R.M.S.

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”