North Carolina

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
KL-666

Re: North Carolina

Postby KL-666 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:47 pm

@jwocky

No i meant opposite sex to their parents. You silly...

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu May 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Okay, so a 6 year old boy dressed as boy but taken with his mother to the lady's room is not a cross-dresser. The other guy of maybe 30 with a flower dress on the other hand is. Just to sort that out.
Now, if that 6 year old boy or the 5 year old girl brought in by another mom would be your kids ... would you be comfortable with the 30 year old in the flower dress around? And see it from the other side ... if one of those kids disappears, while mommy is going at her own business ... what do you think, who people would look at. Because once things happen, all this pretended "liberality" disappears suddenly. And to be honest, not entirely without a statistically based reason.
Another thing, that adds of course social tension to it is the current attitude of many in the gay scene who think, they have to push everybody at every time with the nose in what they are. If straight people would jump that way in everybody's face, it would be indecent behaviour all too often and at least a misdemeanour. I mean, okay, we normally don't talk abpout it, it is so political incorrect, but if you have to go on certain European railway stations, chances are good, you have to get past a couple of gays fingering each other in the rest room first. So, there is some overly open behaviour in the last years in parts of that scene and of course, any legal provisions have to deal not exclusively with the relative civilized people but also with the foul apples because the trouble comes not from the civilized majority of a group, any group.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Aha, are we profiling on flower dresses now? :-)

jwocky wrote:because the trouble comes not from the civilized majority of a group

So where is the problem? We also see a minority of hetero's fingering in either of the restrooms. Do we make problems about that? No, because it is unsolvable. But it is always nice to point at a group that is different.

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu May 12, 2016 10:08 pm

Actually, I don't think open sex acts in public are a good thing, whether it's a straight or gay couple, but if you are honest, then you have to admit, in rest rooms, you will get more of the gay show because ... you know straights of different genders frequent usually different rest rooms ... which was originally the point. And yes, if those kids in the examples would be mine, I wouldn't be any happier if a straight couple performs sex in front of them.
And on the serious side of flowered dresses ... see, as a profiler, I don't know whether this guy has anything to with the disappearence of a child in this example ... but as a profiler I also know, whether or whether not, he will be at this point seriously endangered because someone will think for sure, he has and there is a significant risk he will use violence to get "the truth" out of him. The more this person fits a cliché the more he will be endangered. Simply that. I could of course pretend all people are equal and be a nice political correct drone, but I prefer not to bring people in dangerous situations ... but then, that is only my take.
A few years back (and by that, we left the topic of rest rooms entirely) I worked with two retired detectives. Now, we all three were straights and the killer we were looking for was a gay basher hunting in the gay bars of Stockholm. Speaking about being out of our depth here. So we needed obviously the help of some gays knowing the scene. Which proved as a big problem, because in the political correct paranoia, everybody assumed, it was directed against the gays. So we got stupid jokes, 100% formal political correctness and no behavioural base line. It took five more lives till someone actually talked and not just repeated the standard lines. Only because this paranoia and this pure concentration on what can be said and what not topped reality. So ... I am still not happy how that went down and I just don't feel good at the thought, only because someone decided to act on one minorities claims on a political level, to bring people in potentially life threatening situations. Because discussions like this usually cut out the underlying social tensions and argue only with the words of law or ideology or world view, but they forget about the simple facts, that majorities are big numbers and in such big numbers are some more quite crazy and violent people hiding who will act. That is how things go into a violent escalation loop.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:18 pm

Oh, i respect you work by all means.

But what you interpret as political correct and gays working against you, can have a more complex background. Is it not very understandable that if you are a group that still has to fight in to be accepted as normal, that you behave somewhat pronounced?

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Thu May 12, 2016 10:26 pm

jwocky wrote:Well, someone said, cross-dressing gays have the right to swing their gear in the lady's bathrooms, where also the little girls go ... some other people said, no they don't and brought through a law against it, claiming, everybody should go where his technical equipment leads him ...
Personally, I see there no general solution. I can understand that ladies, you know with the female set of plumbing, complain about males in dresses in their bathroom, I can also understand, that there are some men who so want to be women that it is unacceptable for them to go to the men's room till they had their surgery. So unless we start to establish a kind of four-gender policy, there will be always someone happy. It is not so much a problem of "backward cultures", I think, but a determination whose rights need to be protected with priority and alas, the complaint of the feds makes clear, they see the interests of this majority far ahead of the majority, but then, it's a majority that mostly doesn't dare to speak up because that would cause such an uproar.

Hope you have your calendar handy jwocky, because I agree with everything you said above.

How'd you like them apples???!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu May 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Lydiot wrote:Hope you have your calendar handy jwocky, because I agree with everything you said above.

Mark you date gentlemen, May-be May the 12th.
Cause Lydiot agreed with J. and I still not on board. :)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu May 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Now I am scared!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Just another topic out of the quote Lydiot made. A Democracy is not made up of blunt majorities crushing over minorities. Every majority should leave room for minorities, else it is not a Democracy in my book.

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu May 12, 2016 10:51 pm

yeah. That's a dilemma I run with my wife frequently. For me, democracy is 'your vote counts'. But I see her point when she argues that majority will/can/had got crunched on issues: and thus democracy fails us all.
Gosh! Politics! :S
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”