How does your garden grow?

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
OPFOR77

Re: How does your garden grow?

Postby OPFOR77 » Fri May 20, 2016 5:54 pm

@LesterBoffo, I used to work for a small landscaping company that built high-end ponds, and those pictures made me nostalgic. Looks great!
OPRF Fighter Jock and Dev

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri May 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Oh Wow. Lesbof! Sweet pond.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

LesterBoffo

Postby LesterBoffo » Fri May 20, 2016 6:43 pm

legoboyvdlp wrote:Not really -- Venezuela is huge, and the Orinoco is miles from where I live. Maybe 200 miles. You need to go into Delta Amacuro, Bolivar, or Amazonas (avoid getting your head cut off by an angry Carib or Warao) to find the fish and aquatic plants. Nice pictures!

Thanks! No I'm well aware of how big Venezuela is. And yes the Orinoco river system and the border with Columbia is the best place to research ornamental fish, but you have places in the highlands just south of you that have some new species making their way to tropical fish stores. I' be willing to travel a couple hundred miles to see some of Llanos and Buriti palm clearwater streams. I'd be more worried about getting in the way of the FARC rebels on the Colombian border with Venezuela than the native tribes in the Amazonas.

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Fri May 20, 2016 7:12 pm

I don't recommend you coming at all, not even to see beautiful fish. If you do, bring your own toilet paper, please.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”